Bob Alsup - BBEP13 at aol.com
Monica (Baskin) Lovecky - mlovecky at yahoo.com
* * Kathleen (Becker) Petell - kathleenapetell at yahoo.com - updated 9.04.08
- Although I didn't graduate from HHS I was in the class of 1971. I was there from 68-70. I was engaged to Jeff Bell before I came back to the States. I hung around with Cindy Anderson and Nancy Brown to name a few. Would love to hear from any old friends.
Barb (Bennett) Przybojewski - przybo2 at hotmail.com
* * Reed Bohn [dng] - r.bohn at tiburondivers.com
- I went to HHS the end of 10th grade and all of 11th grade. We moved back to the states that summer so I finished high school in Oregon.
* * Megan Boyle - Megan.Boyle at ppcc.edu
- I attended HHS from ’67 to ’68 then moved with my family and attended Mannheim American High School for two years. When my family returned to the states, my Dad was stationed at Ft. Carson in Colorado Springs and I graduated from St. Mary’s High School. I would love to hear from classmates and several of us are trying to locate Jan Wall.
Sylvia (Bettelli) Renick - quatromare at excite.com
Reba (Cahill) Averill - raverill at smyth.net
Susan "Morgan" (Callaway) Mendenhall - smorgan_3881 at yahoo.com
Yahoo Messenger user name is: smorgan_3881 AOL Chat name: sassysm46 - I'm looking for Pam Fox Bogdonoff and her homepage/website/whatever. She was my absolute best friend in Heidelberg and I hear that her husband is fighting cancer. Would really like to hear from her. I have heard from my other best friend, Pam Leigh Frazier. I still need to contact Evelyn Steinsieck and have an email address for her.
Mike Carter - macarter2 at earthlink.net
Estelle (Connolly) Joachim - joachimte at bwwonline.com
* * Jeff Davis - davisj26 at unlv.nevada.edu - updated 10.03.07
- I attended HHS in 67-68 and moved back to the States in late 68. I graduated from Springfield High in Springfield, Illinois in 1971.
Nancy (Dean) Boone - nancydboone at yahoo.com - updated 7.11.09
* * Melissa (Dunn) Lampe - Melissa_Dunn_Lampe at gallup.com - updated 7.09.07
- Attended HHS 1965-1968, went to 3 other high schools, graduated Prince George, Virginia 1971. HHS was the best!
Bob Flores - bob.flores at gmail.com - updated 2.13.08
Linda Focht - Ruby_lkf at prodigy.net
Pamela (Fox) Bogdonoff – Loftrec at aol.com
Annette (French) Davis - alfie53 at yahoo.com
Terry (Funke) Campbell - Soupfam at aol.com
Barbara "Barb" (Hamilton) Thomas - dsnydon at earthlink.net
Dave Hasbrook - tdh at adwoska.com
Lise Hawkos - lise.hawkos at asu.edu
Chris (Hertzke) Calcut - ccalcut at heidelberghighschool.com
* * Betsy Hill - jahill at reno.rmci.net (brother, John's, e-mail address)
* * Charlie Hollister - c.hollister at worldnet.att.net
- I attended school in H-Berg from 1967-1969. I graduated from HS in the States in 1971.
Paula (Johnson) Brandon - pbrandon@ at wnonline.net
Warren Jones - wjones71 at mediaone.net
Chuck Kimmig - crkimmig at bellsouth.net
* * Stephen Lee - esl1971 at hotmail.com - Added 5.16.10
- I attended in 1967-68, 8th and 9th grade returning to the states to graduate from Killeen High School (Fort Hood, Texas) in 1971. My brother, Brian graduated HHS in 1968. Looking for my old bandmates, Jeff Davis and Rick Ridgedale?? aka Ritch Ritchell, who used to play at the teen club in Patrick Henry Village.
Pam (Leigh) Frazier - steven.frazier at snet.net
Allan Mackey - ISPYMACKEY6f6 at aol.com
Debbie (Matheson) Ferrazza - dferrazz at tampabay.rr.com
* * Michael T. McDermott - mmcdcc at excite.com
- I graduated from another school after spending most of my high school years in Heidelberg. My junior year prom was in the Schloss, my Senior prom was in the cafetorium . The band didn't even show up! Bummer.
Ron Merritt - bashman at aol.com - Added 6.16.11
- Retired from the Air Force Currently living in Panama City, Florida
John Meyer - Jmmeyer76 at aol.com
* * Jeri Morton - programs_unlimited at msn.com
- Attended 1968-70
Michael Murtha - mmurtha at grci.com
Mary (Myer) Kristensen - mkristen at columbus.rr.com
* * Joe Myers - isbalumjlm at mindspring.com
- I attended Elementary School at Heidelberg from 59-63. My older brother, Dave, graduated in 62 or 3.
* * Donald Nachtsheim - dovaun at windstream.net - added 5.02.09
- I attended hahs from 67 to 69. I would like to find the 1968 or 1969 yearbooks.
Kathy (Owens) Banks - FLYGUYSMOM at aol.com
* * Doris Page - paged2 at cox.net - update 4.12.15
* * Alyson Peel - alysonpeel at gmail.com - updated 10.03.07
Lisa Phipps - LPhipps5 at cox.net - updated 7.24.08
* * Frank S. Plummer III - frank.plummer at bluebonnetmhmr.org
- I attended HHS in the 68-69 year. I graduated from Frankfurt High School in 1971.
* * David M. Presson - dpresson at hotmail.com
- Although I did not graduate from Heidelberg HS, I did attend for two years. My family moved to Baumholder where graduated from.
Cheryl "Cheri" Rooks - cherokeeprice at hotmail.com
Sylvie (Silfies) Chen - sylviec712 at verizon.net
- It has been a long, long time since fabulous Heidelberg. I'd like to reconnect with my friends from the wonderful class of 1971. I look forward to hearing from you and "catching up."
Susan Spiese - cmusser at ptdprolog.net
Robert "Bob" Stewart - bob.start at verizon.net
Lynn (Taylor) Taggart - t2fit at mindspring.com
* * Ed Thaxton - Ed.Thaxton at uacch.edu - added 7.25.09
- I returned to Arkansas in 1969 after being in Heidelberg for four years.
* * Michele (Van Eaton) Bauer - michele_bauer at hotmail.com
- I attended Heidelberg my Freshman and Sophomore years ('68 & '69)
Currently live in southwestern Ohio, work in the computer industry, have
two grown sons, and have been married for 15 years.
* * Ed Vega - edvega at comcast.net
- I attended HAHS in 69 & 70 but graduated but graduated from Robinson High School in Tampa Florida, class of 71.
Patty Weil - pweil at nea.org
Everett Kaw-liga Weniger - 1bigaprings at gilanet.com
Ursula (Wolcott) Taylor - ursnjim at localnet.com
Jim Young - jimryoung at comcast.net - Added 01.02.10
- I was in Heidelberg from 66-71. Anyone in the New Jersey area give a shout.
Roselita (Zirkle) Mackey - rmackey at osbornnet.org
- I was born in HD and lived there most of my life. Now I live in Arizona but sure miss home.