- Lived on Romerstrasse in Heidelberg - attended school there from
1953 to 1954.
* * Paul Barnes - ppbarnes at earthlink.net
- I lived in Karlsruhe. I was a freshman in 54 - 55, and a sophmore in
55-56 at Heidelberg. Split my junior year between Elizabeth Town and
Fort Knox, KY and graduated from Little Rock Central in 1958. Yeah, I
was a senior at Little Rock Central during all the integration mess.
William "Bill" Beeman - whbeeman at frontiernet.net - updated 3.26.07
- Attended HHS from 1955-58.
Linda (Drumm) Bone - bonel at sirinet.net
- commuted from Karlsruhe every day
Ellis Georgia - EGeorgiaJr at aol.com
Kay (Kidwell) Hoech - Ghoech6253 at aol.com
* * Judy (Melcher) Brunstrum - thevoice5 at msn.com
- I attended HAHS in 55, 56, & 57, but graduated 58 at Palatine HS,
Palatine Ill. I was one of the Karlsruhe Kids bused in every day. Now
live in Redlands, Ca. taking care of my Mother. Would love to hear
from any of the old gang.
* * Marguerite "Margee" (Paules) Houston - houstonmp at yahoo.com
- I attended Heildelberg High in 1956--graduated stateside in 1958.
The time at HHS was the best of my teenage years!
Carolyn (Thune) Knutson - knutsoncr at prodigy.net
Ray Tindell - cptcav at earthlink.net
*Note: E-mail addresses on this web page are displayed in this way to thwart spammers' harvesting software. Instead of putting the @ sign, I have spelled out "at". If you want to e-mail someone, replace "at" with @ and don't use any spaces.
Click on the graphic above to go to Bob Richmond's web site for the classes of 1953-1959 from Kaiserslautern American High School.
I've included Bob's site since some of the students from HAHS transferred to that school and vice versa.